I'm not sure whether it was a good idea to have my kids 6 months apart during the calendar year. Emma of course is in April and Charlotte is in September. Here lies the problem, from October til April we hear about Emma's upcoming birthday, ( forgetting completely that Dad is in October and Mom is in November, obviously we don't count) and from May until September we hear about Charlotte's upcoming birthday. Although, I think if I would have had them closer together I wouldn't get rest, I just would be hearing about both birthdays year-round. Anywho, its now past Charlotte's birthday, she's officially 3, old enough to get the whole present thing. We were grateful that Grandma and Papa Word were able to come visit during this time, we had a mini-Rapunzel party, no need for friends, it means more cake for us! She was soo funny to watch open her gifts. Enjoy the videos.
3 months ago



2 comments:
So cute, I love your super party skills. I saw those cute figurines at the Disney store outlet and am kicking myself for not buying them!!!
Happy Birthday Charlotte!
That party looked awesome, so fun! That cake was amazing! Did you do that?
Post a Comment