Thursday, July 24, 2008

"back seat" cook?

I am very grateful for all the help that both Levi and Emma have given to me during this second pregnancy. I haven't had too many of the crazy midnight "go get it, or die" cravings. My biggest complaint is how tired I have been! Holy Moly, of course I blame Emma for most of this . One of the things I have seriously slacked on is cooking, me and food just don't get along during pregnancy.
I have felt guilty for not cooking more, between being sick and or in pain my sweet husband has had to fend for himself and Emma more often than not. My guilt is eased however when the two of them work together even if it isn't quite harmonious because its quite humorous.

Levi and Emma are both quite opinionated, which of course all of you know that I am not :), and so its quite entertaining when they have a task to complete together. Emma in the last few months has turned into quite the cute little helper, she is so eager, I know I should just enjoy it because it won't last long. She's so good at putting away the dishes and helping me load laundry into the dryer, its just so precious. So I was very excited when Levi announced he was making dinner and Emma ran to get her apron. Just last night,we had a two for one, Emma and Levi made burritos for dinner and a new incident to be posted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute! Hopefully the helpfulness will last!