Its shameful how far behind in my blogging I have gotten! Tis the season though, especially in our house with three birthdays back to back to back and holidays in between! Before yet another one approaches I need to play catch up!
Levi’s birthday was on October 17th, a Monday, we spent the previous Saturday at a BYU v. Oregon State game in Corvallis Oregon. My in-laws were gracious enough to take the girls for the afternoon so that we could really enjoy the game. Man, we had so much fun! Levi’s brother Isaac and his girlfriend Reiko came with but we were unable to sit together. We first had a fabulous lunch at Levi’s fave Restaurant, Ruby Tuesdays. It was the fullest the Oregon State fans had ever seen the Visitors’ section, that’s right, us Mormons, we’re everywhere ;) We came home a little hoarse; at one point I couldn’t hear the rest of the packed stadium over the cheers of the Cougar fans, BOO YA! And we won, 38-28 to boot! We stayed the night at Nana’s house and went to church and then came home.
Levi received a few presents; among them were things for starting a geocache, which is a new favorite activity. The biggest surprise for our recent 30-year-old was the surprise party my friend Shelly and I threw on the following Monday, October 24th. He had no idea, how awesome is that? I don’t know how that one didn’t slip out by accident. I did save myself but not telling Emma until the last minute, she gets too excited, and all the more chatty ;) He was a good sport and went on my bogus errands after work and was handsomely rewarded with Chocolate galore. 30 has been a pretty sweet thing.
We sure do Love you Levi, you’re a wonderful friend, husband and father. Thanks for letting us celebrate with you! We’re looking forward to the next 30 years!
Gotta love Cosmo, I mean Levi!
The good ol' boys in blue!
With Nana's help the girls made "hand-print" flowers for Levi
The chocolate party set up, we had cupcakes, fruit to dip, pretzels, Oreo pops...
are ya hungry yet!?!
I thought I would reward those of you who made it to the blog instead of just the reminder email, with a pretty cute video. Levi and the girls are OBSESSED with this song, its "Everything at Once" by Lenka, its very catchy, and yes, both girls know most of it.



2 comments:
I think that Emma needs to get into a lyrical or ballet dance class, and Charlotte needs a hip hop class :) They are so cute!!! I want to have a dance party with them!
Love Aunt Bekah
ha ha ha - that video of the girls is so funny! I loved all their moves - especially Charlotte's. So cute.
And Happy Birthday Levi! Glad you had a great birthday old man :)
Post a Comment