Don't know how to pronounce our last name? You're not the only one. A brief lesson: Haupt: (How-pt), "How like an indian, and spit at the end.
Congratulations! That's exciting!
Wohoo!!! So excited for you!!!
hurray! Tell little one to play nice! Miss ya!-shorters
Hooray! When are you due? I bet we'll have our babies around the same time!! So fun :)
WAHOO!!!! I've been wondering whether another Haupt was in the picture soon. :-) How are you feeling?
Congrats! We are excited for you! When? I really should read my blogs more offen!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations! That's exciting!
Wohoo!!! So excited for you!!!
hurray! Tell little one to play nice! Miss ya!
-shorters
Hooray! When are you due? I bet we'll have our babies around the same time!! So fun :)
WAHOO!!!! I've been wondering whether another Haupt was in the picture soon. :-) How are you feeling?
Congrats! We are excited for you! When? I really should read my blogs more offen!
Post a Comment