Friday, May 14, 2010

AMBITIOUS.....

We're tired of moving somewhere and not settling in. We need to quit living out of boxes and since we're out of college we had a little bit of money to help. This was our "long weekend" adventure. We corralled the girls and went to town. Note the wall used to be the basic "aparmtent" white. Hope you enjoy!



Trying to have some fun since we have such neutral furniture and pictures.



Its reminds me of Hawaii where the sky is so brilliant, it takes your breath away.



This is the cleanest my desk has been..... ever!



Just for you Mom, my curtains which are even prettier at night.



All tuckered out, and snuggling with dad. After a long, but very productive day, and the girls were fantastic! Thanks honey.

p.s. The weekend isn't even over.... what else could I get done.....

9 comments:

Stefley said...

That looks fantastic Torrie! Great job!!

Dani W said...

Oh how neat I love the colors you guys choose! :)

The Malone Family said...

Looks great! It really brightens up your apartment!

Rebekah said...

I absolutely LOVE it!! It looks so fun!

museumeg said...

How fun! I love BLUE!

Torrie and the girls said...

thanks girls, it was a lot of fun, and at night we turn on a lamp and it reminds us of an aquarium :)
I should have the girls look for Nemo.

Ryan and Alexis Bessey said...

If I ever get the chance to come visit I'll paint Nemo on the wall for you. Looks great Torrie. That was very ambitious, but you pulled it off beautifully!

Bethany said...

I love that color! It really brightens the room! It looks great Torrie!

"Miss Kris" said...

Good job, Woman! That looks like it took so much work but I bet you feel so good, feeling more like 'home.'