Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Zen

We were looking back at past blog posts and are so grateful to have recorded these memories. To keep up with recording these precious little memories here are a few pictures from the past month or so.

We had Elder Wilson and Elder Herrod over for dinner shortly after Thanksgiving. While we made dinner the Girls and the Elders decorated the tree.


Torrie made this winter inspired cake for a work party Levi had. It was the best gift exchange gift there.

The weather was inspired by Torrie's cake and brought over 14" of snow to Lynchburg. We hunkered down and watched Christmas movies for 2 days.

Finally this is Charlotte practicing her Christmas zen in hopes it will bring bigger presents from Santa. We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas this year and is able to enjoy the reason for the season.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

I hope it works for her! Merry Christmas!!

Tiffany Johnson said...

so fun.. I love Christmas.. Nice job on the cake!! i'm impressed!

Melissa Zuber said...

Your cakes are getting so good! Definately a talent.

Melissa Zuber said...

Your cakes are getting so good! Definately a talent.

"Miss Kris" said...

I agree, Tor. Your talent is growing. It's cool to see. And your Christmas looked so fun. Isn't it weird that you have missionaries over to YOUR home? I remember being a kid when missionaries would come over for dinner.