Tonight Torrie and I were watching our favorite show ~ The Big Bang Theory. For everyone but Hannah its about 4 socially inept scientists trying to live normal lives, Torrie really relates to this show. We were laughing pretty hard and Emma walked into our room. We tried to get this on video a soon as we could, the first time she said it, it was hillarious, but you may find this funny too. Our lives must have come full circle now that our 3 year old is lecturing us on bed time.
Grandparent alert: Go to the website to watch the above video



6 comments:
I think someone didn't want to go to bed. Hilarious! Sweet girl!
Hilarious! I love it! It's like when my little guy tries to put me in time out... So funny!
That is so funny and so cute. A little mommy in the making! Makayla always tries to do stuff like that to us!
it was even funnier the first time. Her whole stance and body language as she talked, like a ticked off mom walking into the kids' room for the fourth time.... If I could have the video camera running 24/7.....
ahh . . . love the honesty at the end :-)
LOL, that was way too cute! Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment