We have been living at the Marriott in Lynchburg for a week now, and thought we would give you an insight to the fun we are having. One more week to go and we can move into our apartment. On our way down here we made a few stops... and we needed them.
The first was for Levi at the OCC shop. This is the place where the reality tv show American Chopper is filmed. Levi was thrilled since it involved two of his favorite things, reality tv and motorcycles. In the huge gift shop many of the bikes that have been on the show are on display. We had a lot of fun looking at each one.
This is the NYC 9/11 fire truck bike. It was one of Torrie's favorites.
Our second stop was at Chocolate World in Hershey Pennsylvania. If Emma hasn't told you about Daisy the cow, our new stuffed animal this is where she lived before we adopted her.
Grandparent alert: Go to the website to see the video that should be here.
The girls are really having fun together. Tonight Emma asked if we would take their picture as they ate cookies. We don't know if it was so she would have proof that we fed her cookies before dinner, or if she was to show off their matching outfits. Either way we think its super cute.



3 comments:
Those are some cute girls! I loved the stories. Hershey World is great, and I can relate with the diaper changing fiasco, except that Millie just rolls over and crawls away and screams if I try to hold her down.
What a cute video. I love how they make each other laugh. My girls do the same thing. Alexa isn't walking all over yet. She does sometimes, but prefers to crawl. She as well does not like to stay still for a diaper change.
Wow! I can't believe she's walking already. They are both so cute. I got your card in the mail! Thank you! I am excited that you are going to be able to move in soon and out of the hotel!
Post a Comment