<
I can't believe how fast this year has gone. At this time last year I was mentally preparing for another C-section. Some of the funny moments from that day. While laying on the operating table I listened while the anaesthesiologist, and my two doctors talked casually with Levi about the upcoming Heber valley century ( bike race) that they all were going to participate in. at one point I thought to myself " Can we PLEASE focus on the opened up lady ON the table?!" They were very competent but it was like being around a bunch of boys when they all realized they had something in common. Upon Charlotte's entering the world, she was not happy and let everyone know about it. Unlike Emma who had fluid in her lungs, Charlotte came out wailing, I can still hear the doctor remark, " man, she is LOUD." When they started to take her down the hall to the nursery I could still hear her. My mom and sisters were there and they could hear her a few rooms away, and she's stayed loud.... Our sweet Charlotte has grown up way too fast. She is now a nearing walking, constantly jabbering, doesn't take ANY crap, opinionated, smart little person. I didn't think I would get lucky enough to have another child as smart or as beautiful as Emma but I was very blessed again. We love you Charlotte and can't wait to share many more birthdays with you.
Love, mommy, daddy and emma.
Here is Charlotte in the Hospital.
Here's our little Pumpkin at her first Halloween
Charlotte's first Christmas.
One of Charlotte's favorite toys, Mommy's glasses.
This is one of my favorite bathtime pictures....
This is a Sunday usual, the girls matching and so does Levi's tie.
This is Charlotte enjoying her first Birthday cake ( and yes I made it ,I'll post later)
3 months ago



1 comment:
Tori, your girls are so adorable and getting so big!
Post a Comment