So this is the reason I began taking the cake decorating classes.... I wanted to have fun making cakes for my kids birthdays. This particular cake was quite the adventure. Earlier in the week I had done a trial run and it worked flawlessly. THEN, I went to bake the real cake and everything went wrong! Very typical, the cake was raw when I thought it was done and its spilled out of the pan, So I had to start over. It took forever to cool and frost. Luckily, it made it to the party in one piece! So without further ado..... the ducky cake!
This is what it looked like just prior to singing, since Papa Haupt's birthday is in September, we let him help....



5 comments:
Great job! It looks awesome!
WOW! Amazing job on the cake. Very cute!
my mom told me about the cake, and the party. Sounds like it was quite the shin-dig! You did an amazing job. :)
That's awesome Tori! That makes me want to take a cake decorating class. Maybe if I start now I'll be able to come close by the time my baby reaches one!
So cute, Tor! What a creative, sweet Mommy!
Post a Comment