Time sure flies when you're having fun. I can't believe that Levi and I have been married for 5 years already. It seems like just yesterday we were writing our 4 year post.Who knew that the "tough guy"
I met in Hawaii 6 years ago would turn into my best friend. We've had so much fun and so many adventures together. A lot has happened since Hawaii. We've expanded our little family unit by two beautiful amazing daughters. We survived both undergrad and graduate school at BYU (although I'm not quite sure how.) We got our first "out of school" job in New York where we moved away from family and all things familiar. And now we're headed to Virginia to take a new position with the same company and expand our horizons yet again. Holy Moly!
But this is the way you make memories and we've had some amazing ones. Levi, Emma Charlotte and I sure love you.You're a dependable and faithful Priesthood holder. A tender parent, and a sensitive and loving companion.
Marrying you is one of the best decisions I've ever made. Thanks for the experiences of the last 5 years and we can't wait for the memories to come.


4 comments:
Moving to Virginia? How exciting! Congrats! What city? DC area?
Actually we're moving to Lynchburg, kinda in the middle. aobut 3 hours southwest.
That is a sweet post. Another move! Life is a roller coaster.
Wow, When are you moving? And happy anniversary
Post a Comment