Before I forget I wanted to post a few pictures of the girls. As I alluded to in the previous post, we got pictures taken of Charlotte akin to the ones that were taken of Emma when she was about a month. These along with some Christmas pictures are what I want to show you in hopes of satisfying some insatiable appetites.... you know who you are....
This first one is of Emma (obviously) taken by our sweet friend Lanay, who I can't thank enough. Emma was pretty good while these pictures were taken but this is definitely one of my faves, for more than one reason. I love the sweet little smirk on her face, and nothing is better than a sleeping child, especially to two rookie parents.
This next picture is recent and was taken by wonderful Garth Walker while we vacationed in Oregon over Christmas. I think this is by far a family favorite, everything seems to work in this one. I actually really like the fact that Emma is looking up at the camera, that's her personality, my cute Emma. These next pictures were taken today as we got home from church. First of all I would like to thank Grandma (my mom) for giving Emma such a beautiful dress that I had to find a bigger one so that the girls could match ( I am excited Emma is wearing the 2T and there is a girls size 4-6 I might have to do it again in a couple years...:)
I would also like to thank Nana (Levi's mom) for making Emma such a beautiful coat and beret to match the one I already had. The girls looked adorable the last two Sundays, and what's the fun in having two girls if you can't dress them alike? Also thanks again to Aunt Karen and her kids for picking the dress up and hand delivering it, your check is in the mail.
I love these pictures because this is so my girls, Emma being gooky (goofy) and Charlotte trying to reign her back in (notice her hand on Emma's collar) This last picture made
me realize how much my cute little family has grown. Emma is no longer a baby but a very smart little girl. And my sweet Charlotte is going on 4 months!
I want to thank my handsome husband for putting up with all this estrogen. You sure can't tell by his face the drama that we girls can be. You've aged well babe. He's a fantastic father and husband and us girls just adore him..
Thanks Levi, we love you!
Well I hope this satisfies the picture need, and I am sure there will be another drama/comedy story to share in no time.... until then.



7 comments:
oooh love that girls' outfits! wish we could have seen them in person . . . :-)
THANK YOU!!!!! you are no longer in trouble. I love the pictures! And that was SO sweet of Nancy to make that beautiful coat and hat for Emma. What cute girls you have!!!
Adorable!!! You have such a beautiful family.
Delighted to see the girls in their cute dresses. Even Levi looks hot! Glad that you were all able to have such a fun trip in Oregon with the Haupt Gang. We love you guys!
I love the pictures. Emma is growing up!
Beautiful little family! I love the pictures! Your girls are growing up fast! :) Hope all is well!
Having 2 is so fun and so wild! :)
I wouldn't trade it for anything.
So fun to see the pictures! I totally forgot I did those family pics...you guys look so good.=)
Post a Comment