And I am no longer cool, when did that happen? Maybe I was never cool, nobody answer that...I dunno, it just doesn't seem to be cool to be excited about my birthday present.... we got a new car! okay that part is very cool, I guess I never imagined myself being excited about a minivan.
That's right folks I am officially a MMIAM, Mad Mom in a Minivan. I guess I was seduced by the extra room I encountered in our rental right before we left Provo. Being able to put my children in without feeling like I was folding in half. Or maybe it was being able to see my children in the rear view mirror and watching them wave back.... All I know is that ever since we left Provo I have wanted and somehow justified enough a new car. It was so fun to pull into the car lot at J&J Auto Sales (we would definitely go back they were great) and seeing my car, sitting pretty with a big red bow to boot, Happy Birthday to me ! My new car is an '06 Honda Odyssey,
but that's not the best part... not only is she one of the best minivans made, she is super clean and has extremely low miles. Its like I got a new car without taking the depreciation hit. my pickiness definitely paid off. I attribute my picky nature to my mom, she pulled the "you're carrying precious cargo..." card. So I didn't want a problem car. I had to wait a while but she's more than worth the wait. I don't know how I found her but we were meant to be. She's a beaut, a requirement for all who join our family. To showcase her beauty here are some more pictures. Mom, these are for you...

Look at all the wonderful space, Emma can have her own little world in back, and I can still easily get in to her and Charlotte.



2 comments:
RAD!And by the way you have always been cool!! I'm so way happy for you and your nice new wonderful vehical! I say heck yes to more space, low milage, and clean carpets.=) Happy Birthday by the way!
WOW! What a fancy van! Guess you guys are stuck with the MMIA for the next 10-15 years!At least you will have roam in your car when we fly up tp see you! Hope you had a FABULOUS Birthday! And have a fun Turkey Day too!
Post a Comment