Sunday, September 21, 2008

Charlotte Photos

We are all now home and have taken a few more photos, and thought we would share.


Charlotte lounging in the hospital

Emma's new "smile for the camera" pose

Dad helping Emma out

Charlotte's going home outfit (can you actually find her?)

We told Emma she was the new babysitter

Emma found out Charlotte likes Disney movies too!

5 comments:

Ally said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! She looks different than Emma did (from what I can remember), but she is very pretty. We are SO excited for you!

Heather said...

Another beautiful baby. Great work, Torrie (Levi too). Emma looks like Levi and from the pict with Grandma, Charlotte looks like a Woodward. By the way, I didn't know you were considering the name Charlotte. I LOVE THE NAME CHARLOTTE! If Nathan had been a girl, Charlotte was one of our top names. Anyway, congratulations.

rvan said...

What yummy girls you have, Charlotte looks so dark, is she? Her coloring looks exactly like coco's did. In fact I almost handed her back to the nurse when she handed her to me because she was so dark!! I thought for sure it was a mistake...I know now it wasn't, and we decided to keep her and try her out...It worked out in the end.

Sara G said...

Charlotte is such a beautiful name! CONGRATS!!! When do you move?

Sherece said...

Congratulations Torrie and family! Look at all the hair! I love it!
-Sherece