
Today we welcomed Charlotte to our family! She was born at 1:20 pm weighing 8 lbs 4 oz and 19.5 inches long. Torrie delivered Charlotte by C-Section. She is named after Charlotte Mee, a member of the Martin Handcart Company, her story can be found
here. Both Mom and Baby are doing well. Charlotte may have a blood clotting issue. Currently we don't know how serious it is, but will keep you informed. We are so excited to have her here!
P.s. For those that were wondering Charlotte came on the day I was to defend my thesis! I guess our girls like to be excuses to avoid final exams (Emma postoned 2 finals herself).
Emma was excited to meet her sister
Mom and Baby are bonding well
UPDATE: Charlotte's blood work came back negative. She is perfectly healthy. ~Just another example of the power of the Priesthood.
12 comments:
Congratulations! Good luck with the new addition and the move!
Way to make an entrance Charlotte, on the day of daddy's thesis? Gotta train him early to show him who is incharge! Guy's she beautiful!! you make such pretty babies!!! I actually have that name picked out if we have a girl!! It's one of few I like. Congratulations, I'm glad everything went well, she really is a beauty, just like your emma.
Congrats family! Charlotte is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. Hey if you guys need help moving and etc. Let McKay and I know. We'd love to help.
Congratulations Toria and Levi!!!!!! What a sweetie, I wish I could be there to do her pictures.=) We'll keep Charlotte and Tori in our prayers. WE love you! Good luck on the thesis.. Keep us posted.
SO COOL!!! we cant wait to meet little charlotte. she is BEEEEAAUUTTIIFFULLL! congratulations, neighbors. so happy for you guys. xoxo
She's gorgeous! Lots of hair, too, just like Emma! You look great, Torrie!
So gorgeous! I love the name Charlotte too! Congrats!
Oh yeah! I was so excited to get your call and then to look online and see pictures! Scott and I say "yeah!"
Congratulations!! We are happy that all is well. Good luck with your move and everything!! I love her hair!
congrats guys! she's gorgeous.
Congrats!! Torrie you look great and Charlotte is sooo cute!! Have a good move and don't go too crazy with everything :)
Whoa! Tor! You are one beautiful mother. I tell ya what! You are doing a wonderful job and I love you so much!
Post a Comment