Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Prague

Well it took a long time to get here, nearly 9 hours. Mostly due the large group. Everyone that I know that has been to Prague kept telling me how amazing Prague was, I kinda shrugged it off, but boy was I wrong! Prague has some amazing architecture.

Since we traveled all day we took the evening to check out the city. My favorite thing that we saw was the "old town astronomical clock"

As an Engineer working on gears I was a little excited.


We watch the animation as the clock sounded it was really cool.


Tomorrow we are going to two companies, one is a joint manufacturing plant between Toyota and Renault and Pugeot. I am sure you woud rather see some more pics of the city so here you go.


A look back at the city from across the river.

Another part of old town.

1 comment:

Torrie and the girls said...

I can't believe how beautiful it is there. Thanks for taking the time to document it even after the nine hour trip!