Tuesday, May 6, 2008

London Wrap Up

Well today was my final day in London. We didn't do too much in terms of site seeing. We did do a lot of riding the "Tube", which I get a big kick out of. I don't know why, it may be because it reminds me of Italy. It was however a really cool engineering day. We went to the imperial college and saw some really cool stuff. To try not bore everyone I won't go on and on, but we did get to walk inside a wind tunnel. It was pretty sweet to see what they were developing, which was a way to reduce pressure drag on a vehicle which would increase fuel efficiency by 50%! We also got to see their flight simulator which they use in the development of planes.

When we first saw it the implied we would get a chance to sit in it, but it turns out we couldn't.

Bright and early in the morning we are off to Budapest. I am not sure if I will have Internet access, I guess you will find out. And if not I will blog in a few days when we get to Slovakia.

No comments: