Well swimming time came earlier than expected. I know its still at little cold to break out the kiddie pool in Utah, however here in Florida we've been taking advantage of the hotel pools. We got Emma a new swimsuit and figured we'd sort out the "floatie" situation on this end. Emma is not partial to floaties, she wanted to dive right on in. I'm actually really surprised that I haven't had to use the Heimlich, CPR, or take this kid to the ER. She just has no fear, and way too much faith in me. However she did let "grandpa Woodward" swim her around the pool while she tried to kick and paddle, but ended up, as you can see, bossing him around. I learned to swim at four back in California and I have a feeling Emma is going to be the same way, jumping off the diving board into the deep end and swimming alone as soon as she's allowed.
6 months ago



1 comment:
It sounds like you guys are having fun. That's great! Torrie, can I have your address? Have Levi e-mail it to Mike and I'll get it from him. Have fun on your trip!
Post a Comment