Well there has been a lot to talk about on our trip to Florida, I don't know quite where to begin..... As most of you know Levi is in Europe running amok with other engineers students, while Emma and I are in Florida at Walt Disney world with my parents and sister, Arianna. Before I get into the Disney hullabaloo I have a neat experience to share.
On Saturday, May 3rd our group went to Palm Bay and were able to meet with my grandpa Johnson, whom Emma has never met. He's quite the character so of course Emma fell right in love with him and his dog, Blue. I have a funny video to upload but I'll have to wait for Levi's help.
The dog was very sweet, but right in Emma's face, so she searched for higher ground. Not only did she end up on his head but she was so nervous about the dog that she was "tap-dancing" on him! We were all laughing pretty hard. It was really neat to meet with him since I haven't seen him in a long time. He's lived in Florida for twenty years.
The dog was very sweet, but right in Emma's face, so she searched for higher ground. Not only did she end up on his head but she was so nervous about the dog that she was "tap-dancing" on him! We were all laughing pretty hard. It was really neat to meet with him since I haven't seen him in a long time. He's lived in Florida for twenty years. I also got a four generation picture,
if I ever can get all of us back to California to visit his mother I might even get a five-generation. Tried as I did I couldn't get Emma or my grandpa to have a "serious" look but hey, this is the real deal. This picture will help me more accurately remember my grandpa. My mom swears that "this wasn't the man I grew up with. This is an old man trying to get into heaven now." That's for all of you who know Bill Cosby stand-up.
if I ever can get all of us back to California to visit his mother I might even get a five-generation. Tried as I did I couldn't get Emma or my grandpa to have a "serious" look but hey, this is the real deal. This picture will help me more accurately remember my grandpa. My mom swears that "this wasn't the man I grew up with. This is an old man trying to get into heaven now." That's for all of you who know Bill Cosby stand-up.Well there will be more of our Florida adventures to come so stay tuned.....



No comments:
Post a Comment