We have done a lot in the last two days in London. We went to church near Hyde Park where the local members were out numbered 2:1 by various visiting groups. After Church we went to speakers corner in Hyde Park to get an idea of what missionaries may have faced. Then went onto Westminster Abby for a Organ Recital (I fell asleep through half of it~ still a little jet lag). We also saw Big Ben, the London Eyeand # 10 Downing street i.e. where the Prime Minister of England lives.
These guards were a little amused when we asked what the big deal was and why they were guarding the gate (we were just walking by and thought it was out of place, turns out to be kinda a big deal).
After the Tower we took a little detour on the 'Tube" and stopped by the King's Cross rail station to see Platform 9 3/4.
The scene after this photo was a little painful since I am not a wizard.
And finally I decided to include a picture of a real Lamborghini since Mike Chai corrected me on the last one. Mike~ Since you are the guru what model is this?



2 comments:
Lamborghini MurciƩlago, I'm no expert on exotic sports cars. But the "prancing horse" symbol for Ferrari gave it away.
Emma might forgive you for your whirlwind adventures when she realizes that her dad visited the famous 9 3/4 platform at King's Cross....
Post a Comment