Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's A ...!

Well today was a pretty exciting day. Torrie and I went to Torrie's 18 week prenatal appointment. We were able to hear the heart beat, which was an adventure. When the nurse tried to find the heart beat the baby kicked several times. After we were able to hear loud and clear the nurse commented "well you definitely have a little personality in there", to which Torrie promptly replied "we already have plenty of personality out here (i.e Emma)!". After the visit with the nurse we went and saw the stenographer who was kind enough to do an ultrasound to determine the sex. As she was looking for the best view the baby was going crazy kicking at the stenographer. Right before she got the shot she was looking for she asked "any predictions?" This prompted us to ask everyone what they think we are having. As you guess feel free to leave comments as to your reasoning, and remember I come from a family of 5 boys and 2 girls and Torrie comes from a family of 3 girls ~which may or may not help you ;). A little hint.... we have hidden the answer somewhere on our blog. We can't wait to hear what you have to say!



Baby Haupt

6 comments:

Brianne said...

I know the answer....but I won't spoil the fun for the others.

Congratulations!!!

Brad and Lyndsey said...

Congratulations! I found the anwer too. I'm excited.

Rheanna said...

I'm so jealous--I want another one of those :o) I enjoyed looking for the answer, it was fun!

Tiffany Johnson said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! too bad you are moving... all four of our little ones would be quite the good friends growing up!

Marce said...

this is AWESOME! i am so happy for you guys...i only wish you'd be around longer so that our little ones could hang out and become best friends. (sigh). congratulations!

Bethany said...

Way to go Levi, another girl? Are you still in college? You're gonna need to get a job sooner or later to pay for these kids. Seriously though, congratulations.

Mike