Well the chaos of the summer has begun. We decided to kick things off with a bang. This week has been really busy. It started with the ultrasound. Friday was BYU graduation. Last year I walked in graduation for my bachelor's degree. We had a lot of family come, and it was great, but it didn't quite seem real since we knew we still had a least a year to go. This year was different, it was a little more low key, since no one flew in from out of town Torrie was solely responsible for controlling Emma and managing the camera. Torrie did a fantastic job with both tasks. Emma behaved as well, she didn't make a big scene like last year when we walked across the podium. Also Torrie gave me a graduation lei, reminiscent of our time in Hawaii- thanks babe!Emma is seeing right through the "graduation" knowing I still have work to do.
Dr. Todd, my graduate advisor has been instrumental to my education. Thanks Dr. Todd!
Saturday was just as busy as Friday. It was Emma's 2nd Birthday!! To celebrate we went to the Wilcox's (Torrie's cousins). It was fun to hang out and have some cake, thanks Tracy!
After our little party Emma and Torrie headed to the airport. They are now in Florida at Disney World for 2 weeks (Thanks to your votes... J/K)! They went to Disney World for two reasons, the first -Torrie's parents invited them, and second-Torrie wanted backup while I am in Europe. I will be going to Europe (traveling to 8 countries) for 3 weeks on a study abroad.
While we are gone we will be "blogging abroad" hopefully over the next few weeks there will be blogs from both trips, but don't hold you breathe since we may be having too much fun. Regardless, it is the start of our last summer as students, its going to be great!!!



4 comments:
Congrats from all of us: Lanay, Nathan, and Grant! I'm sure it feels nice to be finished.
Hey Torrie, I see you are away for a few weeks but I was wondering if I could get your parents phone # from you. My mom is the RS president in your Grandma's ward and wanted to talk to your mom about how they could help your grandma in Littlerock! Anyhow, looks like you and your little family are doing well and having fun!!! IF you get a c hance when you are back the phone # would be appreciated! THanks!!!
Sherece (Wyatt) Smith
Congrats on graduation!
Torrie you look good! I hope that you're feeling good too! Have fun on your trips!
Sounds like you guys are really having fun. We'd love to get together sometime when your home. Congratulations on the new baby. We just had our 2nd at christmas, we now have one of each. We would love to hear from you.
The Toronto's
jacobmagen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment