Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Confession

I have a confession; I have been waiting for an excuse to hunt for Easter eggs for years now!! Since Nanna Haupt sent a great Easter basket this year Emma was nearly as excited as I was.

It took her a little while to figure it out.... There was a lot of "What's this?"


Until she found the candy...

On Sunday she was able to "squeeze into" (more like add layers to fit into) her new Sunday dress that Great Grandma Haupt gave her.


We also had a great time at the Leavitts Sunday night. Keith and his boys were there as well. We really appreciated the hospitality and the break from parenting for a few hours. We will post pictures of our visit as soon as we get them from Karen (hint hint).

We can't wait till next year, perhaps Nanna Haupt will make an Easter basket for me too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so stinken' cute! I'm glad you got to do your egg hunt, aren't they a blast!