Emma's grandpa Haupt is very into Cycling, for a while now he's been doing the Seattle to Portland Bicycle Race aka, the STP. This is actually a two-day, over the weekend race but grandpa Haupt does it in 1-day, that's 200+ miles folks! I was pretty impressed. Its also impressive how his enthusiasm for this sport has spread like wildfire, all of his sons are training for this summer's edition and in a few years I think even Emma will be ready to brave the grueling 200+ miles and cross the finish line. Here's to you Grandpa, for inspiring us all.
Emma is a little gun-ho for all of this outdoorsy stuff, although I can't tell whether she is going for a bike ride or preparing to be NASA's youngest astronaut in this get-up.
3 months ago



4 comments:
Those pics just made me giggle, what a sweetheart! I would love to do the whole biking thing too, where do I sign on?=)
I love the hat! It even looks like she has an oxygen mask on her nose!
Is there still room to add a few more to the biking extravaganza, or is it Haupts only?
Danielle,
I tried for weeks to get Scott on board. But we would love to have you guys join us!! Make sure Scott buys a bright colored pair of bike shorts. You know for "safety".
Post a Comment