Monday, March 17, 2008

A Rumble in my Tummy

Its amazing to me how much the second pregnancy is different than the first. At least mine has been, its what gives me hope. For a while I was convinced that Emma would be an only child because I was too chicken. Back to my original point, I realized I was pregnant a lot sooner. I felt the growing pains sooner, which is almost fun. I'm not a fan of the baby sitting so low, I feel that if I sneeze I'll have issues.... But, the best part of this second pregnancy is being able to recognize the movements-aka fluttering sooner. I've been feeling little "flip-flops" as I drift off to sleep at night for a while now, however today it was in the middle of the day. This very pronounced somersault as I sat down. There is definitely a little being in there, who is developing rapidly both physically as well as a personality. Emma definitely had her personality "in-utero" I''m excited to see this next one and I have a feeling I'll know him/her, like I did Emma, instantly because of that personality..... Kids are incredible, you just gotta love 'em!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought feeling the baby inside was the best thing about being pregnet. It was comforting some how, except when Grant got hickups which was all the time.=) I'm glad thigs are going better with this pregnency! Yahoo!

Melissa said...

hey! i found your blog! congrats on the second pregnancy! hope you're doing well! check us out too-www.oehringclan.blogspot.com