Friday, February 1, 2008

Our Background

Levi and I met during my junior year while attending BYU-Hawaii. We were in the same ward because we were in the same Hale (dorm). Now I don't want anyone to worry, the Church is still true and BYU-Hawaii still abides by its standards. Hale 2 was a huge girls dorm with a second building stuck on the end for the "guy's side" All that was common was the lounge and the kitchen. It was a fun place to attend school, and looking back I don't think I would have met Levi any other way. It was the only place where he could bamboozle me into becoming a certified scuba diver so that I could be his "dive buddy." What a sucker I was for the guy with the life-saving skills. We met and started dating in August '03 and were married a year later in August '04, and there hasn't been a dull moment since.

No comments: