Well I survived the wiz quiz. This last week I made a trip up to Schenectady New York for a physical and initial security clearance. It was good to be able to check out the area more, but it stunk I had to do it alone. We hope to be able to head up there together in the end of March to find a place to live. On this trip I was only able to do some recon work. The best outcome of the trip was I learned I have better hearing than can be measured on a 5o year old machine. This means I now have legitimate proof that it isn't my fault when I can't hear what everyone is saying. Now all I have to do to ensure I can be hired is pass an intense security screening, which includes enough detail to know where I last picked my nose. If anyone gets a call from the government about me make sure you put in a good word (then again there are some of you who may want to compromise my clearance to ensure we live close). Wish me luck.




No comments:
Post a Comment