First day of school and the start of the busy season!
I happen to love Fall, its the season of anticipating! I loved as a kid when the cooler weather would come, the brand new clothes ( it was the biggest sale time, way back when), and the anticipation of a new school year and the Holidays.
Now that I'm older and out of school I'm entering a new stage, getting to love this season for what it brings to my sweet little family. starting with the end of August there are anniversaries to celebrate 3 birthdays right in our little family as well as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, seriously ! what's not to love.
Without further Ado.......
Pictures from the first day of Second grade and Kindergarten!!!!
" one more picture girls..."
" thanks for being patient girlies..."
"I'm almost done I swear..."
" this one is dad's fault...."
" We can't leave Kate and Dad out..."
" Silly faces please!"
" quick girls freeze!"
" Okay Charlotte time for our class, good luck Emma honey, we love you..."
" I didn't know we'd be early Charlotte, be patient"
" I told you we'd get here..."
By the way she NOT impressed with the first day, it was hot and crammed with too many parents, had to beg her to try again..."
Second day of school
"You girls are so sweet not leaving Kate out... she misses you!"
" Quick girls! the bus is here, see you later, I love you...."
being sneaky, followed the bus to snap a pic and got in trouble by one of the office staff.... worth it!
successful first bus ride home all by herself!!!! ( she's only in 1/2 day K)
I guess this school thing will work out, she looks pretty excited to me....



1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment