Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Decade Worth of Miracles

A decade ago I walked through Hale 2 on the BYU-H campus. A beautiful girl sat on the bench just outside the office. It was a miracle she said hello when the other girls in the Hale warned her about me and my accomplice Travis L. I found excuses to time my walk to church to coincide with hers, or plan my meals at the cafeteria for when I saw her and her friends heading to eat.


Its a miracle that she put up with that SCUBA diving, motorcycle riding houle from the mainland, but I'm eternally grateful she did.
 She changed my life that summer, and I have enjoyed the happiest decade of my life since.


Thank you Torrie for seeing me for who I could be. You are the most amazing friend, Mother and Wife; and its a miracle that I met you in paradise. I look forward to each day, and new adventure when we are "simply together", I love you.

my most beautiful bride

No comments: