I NEED NEED NEED to get Emma in a Dance class.....
and here's why
Need to have a place to expel all of this energy!!! Don't forget to catch Charlotte.
Hope everyone is having a happy Monday, Mine just got better.
Don't know how to pronounce our last name? You're not the only one. A brief lesson: Haupt: (How-pt), "How like an indian, and spit at the end.
I NEED NEED NEED to get Emma in a Dance class.....
and here's why
4 comments:
hahaha oh that's so cute!! she's be a favorite at the stake dances!!! nana says change your music... or get a pole. haha
and lo lo has such a cute bootie!
LOVE this!!
I wouldn't let that girl go to clubs ever! I say she's be a great hip hopper though :)
Those are some fluid leg movements!! Nice job Emma! And I love Charlotte's booty shakes, so cute :)
Post a Comment