Monday, March 28, 2011

Busted.

Or this post could be titled, "From the mouth of babes".. whichever you prefer.

Every year that we've been married Levi and I have picked brackets and "competed" in March Madness. I use the term competed loosely since no money is involved just bragging rights and a few times, surprisingly, they've been mine, yahoo.

HOWEVER, this year as we began our ritual we decided to let Emma pick her own bracket (see video) and she did it..... ALL BY HERSELF.

I helped Charlotte by doing hers, and Levi and I both completed one for ourselves. We were ready when the bracket closed and tip-off began on March 17th for the NCAA Men's basketball tournament. I should have known I was gonna have problems, March 17th isn't my lucky day, I ain't Irish.

My Dad ( Papa) and Grandpa and Levi's brother Isaac all joined in the fun

Here's our group results

BYU Bias


• Group Type: Private

• Group Creator: Im just an engineer

• Group Motto: "Just cuz they are your alma matter doesn't mean they'll win"
• Group Size: 7

RNK ENTRY, OWNER       E8     FF     NCG     CHAMP.      TOTAL    PCT

1 Emma,            Emma             0       0         0            Kansas         570       76.4
2 OnlyInFranklin  Grandpa       0       0         0            SDSU          520        53.4
2 I only know futbol, Isaac       0       0         0            BYU            520        53.4
4 Jimmer Show 2011, Papa     0       0         0            Ohio St         510        48.5
5 Cougar baby, Charlotte        0       0         0             BYU            500        43.7
6 Im just an engineer, Levi       0       0         0             Pittsburgh      470       29.6
7 cupcakes to the winner, Tor   0      0        0             Kansas         420        12.0


I think its HILARIOUS that we're ALL busted before the "elite 8" round. and Its even Funnier that Emma is at the top. The best part is that while she was doing this she said, "Dad, this is boring." Little did she know it was going to pay off. If you don't believe me, check the video.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Emma always does good in March Madness! Next year I'll pick whatever she does!