We're really enjoying the freedom of having an actual house and this one comes with a wood-burning fireplace! I love it, reminds me of being a kid and being with my mom as she channeled her "inner-pyro" I know we lived in California, but the high-desert got really cold and that was more than enough of an excuse for my mom to break out the firewood. So, as of late, we've been doing the same, with a small twist, S'mores!
I love the movie "The Sandlot", and I made the girls watch the "sleepover" scene before we could do anything, yes I'm a dork, I know, get over it. I'm sure for them it went on "For-ev-er" but soon enough we were roasting Strawberry marshmallows over our fire. So Fun! And, of course the girls ask for it every night. They each have their quirks, if there are unused marshmallows, Emma makes them disappear. And I have to watch the chocolate diligently or it disappears due to Charlotte.
I know you want to, now go watch "The Sandlot", and get some s'more stuff!



1 comment:
How cute 'n' fun! That's the way to get through the winter!
Post a Comment