Well here is a look at my life with these two kiddos of mine......
can't seem to get a normal cute smiley picture, of both of them, in one shot, or 2, 3, 4, 5..... holy moly, how many did Daddy take?!?
Not a normal, smiley one in the bunch.... that's okay we don't have anything if we don't have personality.
This video is a blast from my past, here is a snap shot of my childhood, watching my sisters play. Alexis is Emma in this scenario and Arianna is Charlotte. Oh, how fun, gotta love those imaginations.....
This video is a blast from my past, here is a snap shot of my childhood, watching my sisters play. Alexis is Emma in this scenario and Arianna is Charlotte. Oh, how fun, gotta love those imaginations.....
One last funny story that I HAVE to commit to blog for memory's sake. So yesterday, stocking up in Wal-mart and finally headed back out with a cart full of stuff. Everyone is doing their part. Levi is on one side of the hand rail, me on the other, and both girls pushing will all their might just below us on that "foot" rail if you will. All the of sudden the cart is a little harder to push, like its being hindered...
I look down to see Charlotte, being dragged, across the linoleum, belly-down, refusing to give up her spot on the foot rail. what a team player!!! The fleece she's wearing is helping her keep up since her legs are flat out behind her, shoes squeaking as we go. We helped her up and out of her "white-knuckle" grip.
I was laughing so hard, it reminded me of me actually attempting to water-ski years and years ago.
My kids can be so diehard at times.... like I said, never a dull moment!



3 comments:
Ha ha ha! Your little girls are such dolls! Even if they aren't making a normal smiley face they are just precious! Wish our kids could hang out together.
ha ha - that last story was great. Cute pics too.. I think my favorite is the third. Cute coats by the way.
LOL! I loved the video Torrie! You were right, that does look like Anna and myself. But Emma, I mean Prince Phillip, I don't think the prince wears clicky heels... I think deep down you still really wanted to be the princess, as did I. You girls are adorable!
Post a Comment