Our kids are having identity crisis', perhaps its because of our new addition. Charlotte has learned to spell her name, or is it Emma's.... who knows :)
As for the new addition:
Introducing: Jr.
(my substitution until I can produce an heir)
He is a healthy 1996 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 xtcab
The girls have welcomed him well, they have even nicknamed him "cougar truck". They love sitting inside and pushing every button possible. I have had to reset the stereo presests several times now., and yes, the horn does work. I can't wait to do all of the normal stuff one would do with the one who will carry your name through the generations, such as going camping, taking him on a bike ride, playing in the snow. It was a little difficult settling on a name since naturally I could only think of girl names.... But thanks to Arianna there is now a grandchild in the family with a little testosterone.



2 comments:
Well, Jr. is a good looking kid, but Charlotte saying Emma Haupt, is pretty darn cute. You have the cutest kids ever. You are Torrie are amazing parents!
So cool! And your kids are ADORABLE! I so wish you could have brought 'em this past weekend.
Post a Comment