Since Labor day:
we've had Levi's cousin, wife and baby come to visit.
then my in-laws for a long weekend,
then my mom for a couple of weeks,
then Levi was offered a job with a previous employer,
then my mom came again to babysit while Levi and I flew out to see the area we would
live in if we took said job,
Levi's birthday,
then my brother-in-law Adam came,
then Halloween,
then packing up to move to said job.
then traveling CROSS-COUNTRY from Lynchburg, VA to Everett, WA for the new job.
while on the Cross country trek we stopped in Utah to visit family,
My birthday ( I got to go to the last BYU home game and was on the field for the 3rd quarter!!!)
I got to witness my niece's birth and blessing ( welcome to the fam, Miss Averie!)
Had Thanksgiving with my family
Then we got stuck in Utah for a while because of the WEATHER.
I am really exhausted and I don't EVEN have Christmas handled yet..... holy moly. Thankfully, its just down at my in-laws who are now a driving, NOT FLYING distance away.
Before I sound like a complete ingrate, I would like to let everyone know how grateful I am for so many things about the last couple of months.
I'm grateful for the people who drove or flew to visit, we had a blast with everyone and we appreciate the effort.
I'm grateful for the many many hands who helped in our move from my mom who babysat the girls on the initial "house-hunting",
For my VA friends like Dacy, Christina, and Jessica who watched my kids while I got things done.
For my fantastic kids who were EXCELLENT travelers,
and my wonderful hubby who, in three days, secured us a place to rent.
Also grateful to my sweet in-laws who drove up to help unpack us.
Very grateful to be back on the west coast ( I am west of the I-5 for those of you who care ;) ) closer to all family.
Here are a few pics to catalog our last few weeks. I do know that I mentioned more, to see pics for everything outside of November you need to reference older posts.
Westward Ho!!! ( us at the Independence, MO Visitor's Center)

Some had good days....
The "would be" triplets, Emma and Charlotte's adorable friend Maddie, we miss you already!
My kids are a LITTLE comfortable with the presence of boxes....



5 comments:
HOLY COW! Reading that post made me tired! I can't even imagine actually doing it :o) Glad things have worked out so well for you guys recently-enjoy unpacking :o)
I am glad you are alive and functioning:) The picture of the triplets is adorable!
Miss ya
Wow, Tor! That is insane! I don't how you do it but, I, too, am glad you're back on the west coast! Can't wait to visit ya! And Happy Birthday!
I knew you were busy, but WOW! Can't wait to see you!
Rachel
Happy to hear how things went and are going. We wish you the best. Savannah still asks about Emma. Miss seeing you around.
Post a Comment