Saturday, November 13, 2010

We love our daddy, oh yes we do!

I figured before the holidays descend, I should get this post out.Sorry its so late, this is not a reflection of my feelings, just the spare time that I've had lately....

I'm very grateful for my sweet husband, I must say, I married very well. He's such a good sport about being SURROUNDED by girls. He told me if we ever had a boy, that he wouldn't know what to do considering all the practice he's had with girls. I still hope he gets a chance to "figure out" what to do, someday.

He's my best friend, he makes me laugh so hard! We get along so well, even when its stressful. He's such a great dad, I readily admit that my girls prefer him by far (every morning that I get Charlotte up, which is 5/7 she begs for him) I'm grateful they adore him, it shows that he's doing an amazing job.

He's a wonderful example of someone devoted to the gospel, he's a worthy priesthood holder and he tries so hard to do what's right, I know he's not perfect, but he's quick to apologize which is a trait I wish I was better at.

I hope you had a happy birthday Levi, your girls sure do love you and we're so happy we have you to hang out with!

The pics below are some random assortment of our favorite ( mostly ) daddy/ daughter moments


Runner-up engagement photo

Halloween 2009

Christmas 2008 ( new york)

Congress Park carousel ( new york 2009)


Spring 2009 ( new york)

Lake Placid Spring 2009 ( on a chair lift at the olympic park)


more Lake Placid, just content to hang out



Halloween 2010 Handy Manny and his tools!



Summer 2010, Charlotte got hurt and had to be comforted by her favorite person :)

1 comment:

"Miss Kris" said...

Awe, how sweet. Happy Birthday, Levi!
I sure hope I end up as blessed and lucky as you, Tor. :D