Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Girls

Coming from a family of (mostly) boys I never thought I would be so comfortable raising two precious girls. I thought I would post some pics and video of some memories I know I will cherish of the rest of my life. I love you Lolo and Memers.

Love,
Daddy

This is Charlotte at Amazement Square working on an architectural drawing. She knows she has be wrapped around her finger, kept batting her eyes at me.


This is our rock band. We had fun playing on the wii.


Charlotte is one serious drummer.


Emma just had to be the lead singer and the lead guitarist. I had thought I had improved my singing, but I guess I still need some work.



Every day as soon as I walk in the door Charlotte comes running from the back of the house to give me the most welcoming hug ever! Thanks Charlotte these make my day.




The other day I came home to give Charlotte a blessing. After we knew all was well Emma kept asking if she could dance with her prince. I will cherish this video forever. I don't know if Emma or I had more fun. Either way, thanks for making me so special Emma!

6 comments:

Rheanna said...

Levi-so sweet-I love daddies and their girls. They have such a unique and precious relationship.

Rachel said...

How awesome Levi! You need to tell Ian this so we can have a little girl next :)

Ryan and Alexis Bessey said...

That is just too cute for words! what a sweet little family! Where did you get the green screen?

Ryan and Alexis Bessey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leavitt's said...

What a fun Dad. The girls are growing way too fast. Love seeing you guys through your blog.

Brittney said...

That is soo sweet!