Spring has finally arrived in Saratoga Springs! Its been a while since we have posted and we are blaming it on the weather. The weather has been wonderful, the flowers and trees are in bloom and we have been out and about alot.

Torrie took this picture from our balcony. The evenings are beautiful. As the sun goes down we open up our windows and get a nice breeze blowing through. It makes it a perfect temperature in our apartment, it almost makes the miserable winter weather worth it ;)

Torrie made another delicous cake to celebrate
Emma's 3rd birthday. It was so yummy it was
almost gone before we could get a picture.

For Family Night we went to Congress Park with the Petersons to taste the spring water, but it smelled like sulfur so we chased the ducks instead.
There were lots of different colors of tulips,

and of course Emma wanted to smell them all.

Before we went left we went across the street to Coldstone for ice cream. Emma and I shared our uber chocolate ice cream in a sprinkle cone. Who would have thought Emma would have more energy... we should have stopped by here first.
The most exciting news from our family has to be that Charlotte has begun to crawl! For a few weeks now she has been really frustrated when laying on her tummy. Now she is able to scoot herself along and everyone is much happier!

And last, but not least I had to post a picture (actually 2 pics) of what Torrie has dubbed "my mistress"... While she and girls were back west she kept me company. For this bike season I have dressed her in new threads (a much needed drivetrain upgrade).

Torrie's only request (so far) has been that I keep her in the garage rather than in the bedroom (where she stayed while I rode the trainer for a few weeks). I have happily complied since spring has sprung!
3 comments:
Sexy Steed! I really like the black components. They look great with the paint. Next time flip the bike around so we cab see the crank!
Levi, you're as bad as Doug with George (his cannondale). Put the bike way--For the sake of jilted biker wives everywhere, put the bike away.@#$@!@%#^!!
No, I'm just kidding--kinda. I do love Doug's cutie tan lines and exhilerated fatigue at the end of a ride. I hate that someone (me) has to stay at home instead of joining him. Then again, I'm not keen on the idea of wearing spandex. I guess I'll stick with the stationary bike for now.
Post a Comment