Thursday, April 16, 2009

Westward Bound

This last week we made our way back to Oregon to celebrate Reuben and Chantile's wedding. It was a long flight back but the girls we amazing. Not only were they angels, but entertained everyone on the flight.
The ceremony was very memorable for many reasons. It was fun to be back in the Portland Temple nearly five years after we were wed here. After the ceremony we took the time to get an impromptu Christmas card photo, Charlotte has recently discovered her tongue and we think its adorable.

We all had a blast hanging out with Nana and Papa Haupt as well as the rest of the gang. Emma even was able to steal Papa Haupt away to do some coloring.
Grandma and Grandpa Haupt were also in Oregon for the wedding. We had a great time with them, although Grandpa couldn't get a word in edge wise (a very rare feat). Thanks to everyone for the great time. And congrats Reuben and Chani!

2 comments:

museumeg said...

I love that picture of you guys in front of the temple! Such a beautiful temple. So glad you made it out west! But we miss you.

Ryan and Alexis Bessey said...

Are you telling me that I could have called you and not have had to calculate what time it was in New York??? Oh brother. Adorable girls Tor amore, I miss you something terrible! So hey, who won the march madness? And how badly did I lose?