She loves her dad and has a very hard time when he's away at work, so, I devised a way that she could hear and see him anytime. This morning after the protests that it was me getting her up and not him I scooped her up, changed her bum, and stuck her in front of this video.
I know, I know!
Its super cute! And it fixed the problem.... Yahoo! She sat in front of the computer and watched it play for a half an hour, once she had her daddy fix she was good, UNTIL....!
Its super cute! And it fixed the problem.... Yahoo! She sat in front of the computer and watched it play for a half an hour, once she had her daddy fix she was good, UNTIL....!
It was time to get dressed. She has the girl need to have her say when it comes to her wardrobe, I try to just give a few options for her to pick from. Today I was just too tired so here's what happened. She picked a holey" boy" shirt and her jeans
and had to do everything herself, I wasn't even allowed to touch her hair. This is the reason she looks like a ragamuffin and like she's spent a week with her uncles. Yeah that's right I am blaming this look on those who got her the boy shirt :) I didn't have the energy, Charlotte is still teething and I had a cake to perfect.... This is what it looks like to let a 2 year old ( closer to 3) fend for herself.



5 comments:
I happen to think she looks adorable in the "boy" shirt. But that's just me! Good job on the cake!
Sam liked the video too. He made me play it probably 15 times! He just laughed and laughed!
wow torrie! that's amazing! i'm in a culinary class in school and we decorated cupcakes one wiik... but ours didn't turn out looking anything as amazing as yours!! and both the girls look soo cute. and the video is also way cute!
-hannah
I love your new hobby, the cakes are adorable. And your girls are getting so big. Time flys!
your cake looks great tor, I am jealous I want to go take a cake decorating class so bad! We only touched on it briefly in school and I was not so good at it, my basket weave cake looked like a smashed basket. Oh well you win some and you lose some.
Your girls are too cute Annie too is getting pretty opinionated about her wardrobe, I remember the good ol days when she didn't have a clue what I was putting on her. Now she tries to dress me, "I love polka dots" she says as she picks out a pre prego shirt for me to wear...It was a little tight to say the least, I was sausaged into it and afraid I wouldn't be able to get if off at the end of the night without scissors!
Post a Comment