Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We are Thankful

We had a long and wonderful holiday weekend. Most of our time was spent looking at Charlotte laugh and smile. It was contagious.
We Love our Girls!

As you can tell Emma is sick again! She got this special early Christmas present in nursery, which means we are going to be couped up for a while :(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gotta love nursery germs! Sorry your stuck for a while, it's the worst to have a sick kiddo. Hope she gets better soon.

Ryan and Alexis Bessey said...

Oh!!!! I love these pictures Torrie!!! I love my girls!! You have the most beautiful girls ever!!! Emma looks so cute, even sick... Sorry about that, that sure can't be fun for her ..or you... I love you and I miss you terribly...

Also, I think I love your apple cider more than ....hot chocolate!!! (gasp) that is a big deal since I've decided that hot chocolate is all that I'll be drinking when I go to heaven.

Team Su'a said...

Tori, soooo sorry that you're all sick. It's tough having sick kids and taking care of them while you are as well. Just wanted to let you know that your girls are beautiful!