Monday, October 27, 2008

Sisters, sisters....

Yes, I do love the movie "White Christmas", and I am excited that in a few short weeks I won't have to feel guilty for watching it. However but I am talking about two sweet sisters that are in my house currently sleeping, thankfully, it is only 6:30 am.....
I could not have asked for sweeter girls! Before and while pregnant with Charlotte I was truly torn between Emma's need for a playmate ( there were days when I wished to be pregnant right away in order to get a playmate here soon) and her cute attention-needing, not sure if she would/could share personality ( there were also days that I swore she would be an only child, or I was going to wait until she was in school, if not college...) However Emma has risen to the responsibility of "big" sister quite beautifully, and she is such a big help! She simply adores Charlotte, whenever Charlotte cries, Emma stops what she is doing and says, " I'm coming baby, its okay Charlotte!" Charlotte for the most part is pretty chill and even when she isn't she's so cute I can't get upset. I know we haven't posted recent photos and people are asking... Mom, this is for you.....
This is Emma's " hey you" stance, she gets down to where Charlotte is and coos at her "hey you... hey you" in an effort to get Charlotte to calm down or look her way...

Playing possum.....

I am not sure what happened here,Charlotte was probably getting sick of the flash.

This is such a cute picture it almost makes me want to justify Emma still using a pacifier at 2 1/2, if Levi had his way she would be off the pacifier and potty-trained, and probably enrolled in college.... don't judge me, I have had a lot of deal with... I am working on it.

4 comments:

Leavitt's said...

Here's to good sisters, they are the best friends you will ever have! Cute pictures, and give Emma a few months and lose the binkie.

Ryan and Alexis Bessey said...

you have the cutest girls ever! I just love them! I'm so happy for you Tor Amore!

I hope mine are just as cute!

rvan said...

first of all...I secretly can't wait to pop in my "white Christmas" movie either.. Secondly, what munchie girls you have! And thirdly,...how can I judge you? We've all been there, I still hold Annie like a baby and spoil her, and carry her around everywhere because she's so itty bitty,I am in trouble when her little brother comes along next year.

Ryan and Alexis Bessey said...

My Emma!!! You are such a sweet big sister!!! I love you!