Friday, October 17, 2008

Ode to an engineer

Well I woke up this morning, exhausted like every morning recently, and wasn't able to do anything special for Levi before he went to work. Sleepily I told him to take the car, so that we didn't have to wake the girls up. But that means that I don't have the car all day and I can't get anything done for Levi's birthday, I am regretting not getting the car. So my sweet husband quietly got ready for work, helped me get Charlotte up so she could eat, and set our trash out so that it won't take over our garage in the next week. Its now almost nine a.m. and both girls are up and I'm a little more coherent. I am still regretting not having the car. Charlotte is in the swing upset with me, Emma is eating some cereal sans milk, and I am trying to pull together this post about the wonderful husband that I have. Charlotte is screaming, I'll have to come back ....

Well its now about 10:30 and I got Charlotte what she wanted and I grabbed a big mug of hot chocolate to keep myself awake… where was I ? Okay before another thing requires my attention….



I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to the great father of my kids and my wonderful Husband, Levi. I really appreciate all that you do. You take care of the girls and me so well. I am grateful for the sacrifices you have and continue to make to help our little family to run. It’s been great to share in your birthdays. From the incredible time we had on our first official date to the Fall Ball back at BYU-H, to realizing when we were pregnant, to now having two kids, being out of school and by ourselves in upstate NY. I wouldn’t want it to be any other way… I hope that you’ve enjoyed your birthdays as much as I have.


Happy Birthday Levi, I love you and can’t wait to share in many more birthdays …

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The two of you look so good in that picture. We miss you guys. It looks like you're enjoying yourselves over in New York. Happy Birthday Levi!

Leavitt's said...

Happy Belated Birthday Levi. We hope your day was great. We can't even believe that it has been almost a month since we have seen you and your cute family. Torrie's comment on our blog made me shed a tear, we miss you too. Don't forget to carve a pumpkin with us Saturday! Love ya all!

Ryan and Alexis Bessey said...

Yay for October birthdays!!! I love october! Happy Birthday Levi. I couldn't have asked for a better brother. I've always wanted one, I'm glad I got you. I love you guys! I miss dearly.