Today is our 4th Wedding Anniversary!
My Dearest Bride,
Thank you so much for all of the fond memories. It doesn't seem like it has been that long, then again I can't imagine life without you. Without a doubt, I know you are the only one who is as patient and willing to put up with me. Thanks Babe!
Our last day in Paradise together. (We met in Hawaii)

The night before before the "Big Day"





5 comments:
I can't believe it's 4 years already! Time sure does fly!
No kidding, 4 years and almost two kids, and a master's degree. Not too shabby!
Happy Anniversary guys! We hope you have a good one!!=)
Hope you had a fun day, we know that you celebrated in NYC, but what a nice tribute on your anniversary.You are a ROCK solid couple.
happy anniversary! we love having you lovely people as neighbors...i'm getting sad thinking our time is growing so short!
Post a Comment