Well the last few days have gone by really quickly, mostly because we have been moving around a lot. Over the weekend we were in Metz France. This is the site of the largest battle of WWI. The significance of the war came to life when we visited the battle field and the hills were still rippled because of the artillery shells.
After visiting this site I am really excited to go work in NY. I have gained a new appreciation and understanding for nuclear design.
After the nuclear power plant we went to Luxembourgh, where we are staying the night. From the little that I have seen this is a way cool place. I really wish we had more time, but tomorrow we are headed to Paris.
P.s. If anyone has heard from Torrie let her know we would all love to know how her trip went. Apparently I am not convincing enough on my own to get her to blog ;)



1 comment:
you look good w/ the red shirt... lol
-hannah
Post a Comment