So I guess I was due for my own version of "peat, repeat." Today Emma and I did our "lunch truck" duties and were leaving campus when I encountered the never-ending hassle that is pedestrians and other traffic in Provo. I was a little fed-up with the eighth pedestrian that decided to saunter across the crosswalk. Trying to let out my frustration in an appropriate manner I yelled " Dude!" to no one in particular. As I started to drive again, I heard my echo. a very similar " Dude!" came from the cute little sponge in the back seat. The funniest part of this story is that she knows exactly what she is doing. Emma knows exactly when she is funny. She was laughing at my laughing. I'm just grateful that it was only "Dude!" ....
6 months ago



3 comments:
I learned a similar lesson with Daniel one day that I will always remember. Only he didn't repeat exactly what I had said. I was mad and Mike wasn't even in the car but I said "Michael Kekoolani Chai I am going to kill you!" Then a few minutes later from the backseat I hear "Daddy's gonna die."
That's really funny, bethany. I'm just really grateful that nothing worse came out of me. I'm usually really good but when it comes to traffic or a near accident I've been known to be creative...
i told mike this story and he died laughing! you guys are so fun!
Post a Comment