It's time to find your favorite #2 pencil. Thats right march madness will be starting soon. You have until the clock to the right shows all zeros before your bracket must be completed (this means you Tammy). I would suggest a #2 pencil with a good eraser, alot can happen between now and then. We decided to kick off the festivities by going to the last BYU men's basketball home game (BYU preserved the 47 games home win streak with a 78-61 win over Wyoming). Emma was a riot. 
She loved being a big girl by sitting by herself on the bench while being able to watch the game. She got even more excited when the band started to play, she would then stand up and dance (sorry no pictures, we were a little busy trying to keep her from falling). It was a great experience to go to one last basketball game before we move to NY.
If you are interested in joining the fun click on the countdown, or click here: Group Torunament Bracket, the password is Emma. And remember try not to brag too much when you come in ahead of me (I have come in last for 3 yrs in a row).



6 comments:
Emma is adorable! I can't believe she's almost 2!!! I'm so glad I could get an update on your family through blogging. Hope you're all doing well. Good luck in New York!
Hey, I saw your blog through the Galaso's and I wanted to say hi! Emma is so big since that last time I saw her and she is such a cutie! Way fun to catch up on your family! We took Aiden to a byu game a while ago and he loved it too!
Ok Torrie, you have some explaining to do and I think you know what I mean!!!
It really was fun to see our girls together in Jan, what a fun surprise to have you guys come down!!Very sweet, I know Aunt Stacy was glad to see you and meet Levi, at least it sounded like they had never met before, anyhow, she thought he was a riot, he has such a ....unique sense of humor, it really is quite funny I have to agree, very witty, I love it. Anyhow, call me, it's late now or else I would just call you... we have to talk!!
p.s. I'm not familiar with "March Madness" it sounds like a huge sale going on down at the car dealership....but I'm pretty sure that's not it...
Emma looks so grown up! She has gotten a lot older since I last saw her. She is adorable. I'm so excited that you guys have a blog now. It'll be easier to stay caught up with you without having to find the time to call. Good luck in New York. Our blog is www.texaschais.blogspot.com
Talk to you later!
That's a beautiful picture on your main page! Where is it?
Post a Comment