Levi will do almost anything to prolong sleeping in on Saturday mornings. He's usually really good about getting up with Emma and letting her watch cartoons while he's fast asleep on the couch. This morning I finally brought the hammer and took his blanket away and told him he had to wake up, especially since Emma wanted to play with him very badly. Levi obliged her and got down on the floor and since I was busy on the laptop he finagled the blanket out of my grasp and that's how we ended up with Daddy: the human fort.
6 months ago



3 comments:
I bet you were so tired Saturday morning because of how late I kept you and Torrie up the night before. :-)
wish i could have seen the human fort, LIVE! looks like fun :)
HEy guys!!! I'm so glad you blog!! I think I like the idea of a "daddy fort" rather then the "Mommy sandwich" Bart has introduced the kids to...looks less painful! P.s. just say no to "Denny's"
Post a Comment