Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I blame Monday.

So its not been my week this week. I have a rule that I don't do anything on Mondays, its always seems to be a rough day in our house so we hang tight here at home and I do things around the house.

Well.... this week I decided that Visiting Teaching was a worthy enough cause to break my rule and we went out. Now just so you don't think I blame Visiting Teaching, I don't, I still have a testimony of it and think its wonderful and vital to the Relief Society Program. I blame karma, I have a rule and I broke it simple as that and there seems to be some stiff consequences this time. But who knows I probably lessened the blow by doing Visiting Teaching, I like to think so.

So now the consequences.... while getting ready to leave the VT appointment I bent over to tie my shoes, Charlotte somehow trips and falls on my friends tile floor and chips her two front teeth, UGH I AM SOOO UPSET, I was fighting tears the whole way home. She seemed okay especially after I got some tylenol and a nap in her. She was even eating monday night, blessing.

Later that evening Levi and our wonderful neighbor (who conveniently is our Stake President) gave her a blessing, so grateful for the Priesthood.

Fast-forward to Wednesday, She gets seen by a pediatric dentist and she has no serious damage, they are able to smooth most of the damage away and she has no cavities and she handles the x-rays and shaping very well. This is what blessing #3? Atleast.

 In this pic you can barely tell that her teeth are chipped, this is prior to the dentist so now its even better.

 Now the not-so-fun update she fell yet again this afternoon, running across the floor and tripped. Ugh # 2, so I am hoping and praying that all those blessings from Monday still apply and that she won't lose her two front teeth at 2. She has a FAT  upper lip from this afternoon's episode but hey right now she's in decent spirits.

a LITTLE fat lip.
Take that Angelina!

 On a much happier note, the following video makes me smile.


3 comments:

Rheanna said...

I had that happen as a kid! Just be grateful that she only has baby teeth because I didn't and it's MUCH MUCH worse when you're older!

Torrie and the girls said...

Oh I am trying to be grateful, you may some really good points, i just wish she was a little closer to "teeth-losing" age.

Rachel said...

Poor baby! I am glad she is doing ok now! On a much better note, I love their handshake, SO CUTE :)