OH WHAT THE HECK DO I KNOW?! I am not one for bubbly or hard stuff or anything in between, I have a feeling even if I did I wouldn't be able to "hold it." In this house we don't need no stinkin' liquor, just bring on the SUGAR!
Per request I sent a festive cake. It was a white cake that was turned BRIGHT GREEN, of course about the color of the
dark frosting you see but a few shades brighter! I sent a disclaimer taking no responsibility for any change in any digestive system of any participating eater.... I can't help it, it was fun using a whole bottle of green food coloring! The filling was a chocolate raspberry ganache and while it was a little on the fudgey side, a little hard to cut through... it was still really decadent.
Per request I sent a festive cake. It was a white cake that was turned BRIGHT GREEN, of course about the color of the
Don't worry as weather gets warmer we will find better activities......We hope everyone had as much as we did on this very green day.



8 comments:
Kids laughs are the BEST sound in the WORLD! I love how the video ends with Emma frozen mid fall. You're evenings are a lot like our evenings.
That video is so cute!
I sure love hearing babies laugh!
Oh my gosh! That video is so cute! Scout does the same thing--she thinks Soraya is hilarious hopping, running, or playing peek-a-boo. Sisters are so fun!
That was too cute! Enough to melt your heart.
LOL!!! So what happened after that video??? That sounded like she hit that floor hard!
Charlotte has the most adorable eyes! And, wow, if I could only get some of that energy of Emma's...I am tired just from watching her!
Torrie, your girls are absolutely adorable! It makes me wish to have a girl someday! :)
Post a Comment